Sunday, October 13, 2013

A little nametag

Sharing a little tutorial I made for My Creative Scrapbook using the September kit featuring the Anna Maria Collection.

The first thing I thought when I saw the Prima Marketing Pendant Mechanicals was that I need a new nametag for an upcoming crop/teaching event and that the pendands looked perfect.



I started up with a plastic nametag, scissors, a flower, wood veneer, a doily, chipboard doll clothes and a piece of paper.

Unfortunately I didn’t have a punch in the right size (I only have a very big one and a very small one) so I just found something to trace a circle.

I glued the paper to the metal with a glaze.

Then I glued the doily to the pendand, removed parts of the nametag and glued it to the doily and added a piece of dymo text with my name on.

Finished project.


I have another little tips too.

Primas packacking always contains decorated items and here you see that I have used the Tag me package and the yellow flower package


And here is the finished layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment