Saturday, September 6, 2014

Love you - CTK September kit

This is my first layout with the September Main Kit - "Free Spirit" from Citrus Twist Kits.  


I didn't have the chance to really dig into my  kit until last weekend when I went to a crop to meet up with lots of nice ladies and a man.  I love going to these small crops, however it’s a nightmare to pack for these events. I dare to show you my bags, but I can show you my table you were I worked with this month’s kit.  I have worked mostly with the main kit and the Embellishment kit, but this month’s I wanted more so I bought all the kits… Click here to see this month's kits and add-ons.



When I go to crops I like to come prepared so I don’t just sit there and look at my bags and don’t really know what I want to do.  The way I work preparing for crops is also something I have started doing at home when I get a kit.   I start by dividing all the papers, embellishments and alphabet into piles and thereby making small minikits for each planned layout and put them in a plastic bag. That way I will see if I miss out on any embellishments.  This month I was lucky enough to have a readymade background that could be used and I picked and embellishments to go with that background.  The colors in the kit this month are light, but I wanted a picture with strong colors so I used a background with hot pink and added all that was pink into that pile.









Here are the kits

"A Reason to Smile" PL kit:


This month's "Free Spirit" Main kit is like a farewell to summer celebration. There are many sweet touches to this kit:


September's add-on kit is "I Want to Play." It's fresh with bright pops of pink, lovely printed cork, chipboard, printed vellum, 2 alphabets and more:


"Spread Your Wings" embellishment kit pairs perfectly with our Main and PL kits this month. You'll see lots of creative ways to use this kit on September's Design Team blog posts.


You'll say "Lucky Me" when you get your Pocket Life embellishment kit this month. The set of journaling cards that come with this kit are some of our favorite ever and have stitching and dimensional elements:


We have put together a Pattern Paper kit this month that is perfect for summer-to-fall transition:


Our "Stars and Labels" stamp is a twist on 5-star rating and includes stamps that you'll reach for over and over again when making labels for your projects or when you just have to do a 5-star rating:


We are calling for your work in our Gallery and are running a contest with the giveaway of one $100 embellishment kit grab bag when the contest ends. Your Gallery entries must be posted on or before September 30th (all Gallery posts from August 26th-September 30th will earn entries into the drawing) and you'll earn one entry in the drawing for each layout--Pocket Life or scrapbook page--you upload during the contest period.

1 comment:

  1. wow, hvilke flotte farger og bøttelass med detaljer...ha en fin fin søndag videre

    ReplyDelete