Here is my layout with the Paper Issues Swag bag.
Our sponsor this month is Pinkfresh Studio. One lucky participant will win a goodie bag filled with Pinkfresh products. You can find Pinkfresh products in the Paper Issues store and on the Pinkfresh web site.
Still need ideas?
- What's your favorite/lucky number?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Use number paper or a number as a focal point.
- Add color to your page using gelatos, mists, Copic markers, watercolors, inks, etc.
- Use bingo card and/or calendar embellishments.
- Is there a date that has special significance for you?
- Share a project using Pinkfresh products.
Link your projects (new or old, we're not picky) between now and March 2nd for a chance to win and please be sure to link back to Paper Issues.
I am abslutely in love with everything that you create!!! You are very talented :-)ReplyDelete
Simply fabulous! I ADORE it <3 And I had to Pin it too, such a great inspiration here :)ReplyDelete