Thursday, September 5, 2013

Laughter - MCS September Limited Edition kit 1/4

September is upon us, fall is sneaking in on us and today I am happy to show you the first of my creations using the My Creative September Limited Edition kit which is filled with lots of pretty stuff from Prima, Anna Marie Collection! Here is my first layout, more to come the next couple of days.




I have created with the The Limited Edition Kit...




Head over to the site to get one for yourself... go here. The Design team have been cooking up tons of samples with these kits to inspire you. Check out the DT Gallery here...

The rest of the kits.

The Main Kit...




The Creative Kit...




The Album Kit...


5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ой-ой!!!! Потрясающе! ребенок чудо, и оформление прекрасное!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW you do so well with the brights! Such a beautiful kit I keep hoping every day will be the day mine arrives :( My favourite from Prima!! Nice main kit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christin, I absolutely love your work. I wish I could watch you scrap. You are so amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete