Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer vacation - Hip Kit Club Guest Designer

I’m excited to be sharing my second project created with the June Hip Kits. School ended June 19th and the weather hasn’t been that great so I found some more pictures from last summer. In contrast to many scrappers I am not so into the documentation part of scrapbooking (it might come as a surprise a I am actually a historian…..). The kids would love for me to do PL, but I can’t force myself to scrap the bad photos that would come of it, so I just find pictures that I like the colors of and that are fun, like these from a trip to the beach last year.
Summer vacation - Christin Gronnslett Hip Kit Club June 2015 01If you look closely you can see I painted with liquid watercolors to create an ombre effect on my background. Then I added papers in the same colors from the June main kit with embellishments from the June Embellishment kit. Sometimes I need to find new ways of layering the papers and pics. I really don’t like everything to be straight/linear/square and that is also why I always add color underneath my layers.
Summer vacation - Christin Gronnslett Hip Kit Club June 2015 02
Summer vacation - Christin Gronnslett Hip Kit Club June 2015 05
Summer vacation - Christin Gronnslett Hip Kit Club June 2015 04
Summer vacation - Christin Gronnslett Hip Kit Club June 2015 03
Thank you for joining me today. I will see you next week with another fun project created with the June Hip Kits. Have a great week!

2 comments: