Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook March kit 1/4

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook. I have been lucky enough to create with the Main ki featuring My Mind's Eye Now and Then "Dorothy". The title FUN is from an earlier kit, everything else is from the kit.


Presenting our March kits:

March 2014 Main Kit
featuring My Mind's Eye Now and Then "Dorothy"





March 2014 Creative Kit
featuring We R Memory Keepers Hip Hip Hooray



March 2014 Limited Edition Kit
featuring Prima Something Blue



March 2014 Album Kit
featuring Carta Bella Homemade with Love




If you love these kits as much as we do, we encourage you to hurry over to our website and reserve yours before they're all gone. They won't be around for long!


While you're on the website, we hope you'll take a few moments to soak up the amazing inspiration in our design team gallery.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks so good -a always love to see your creations bc I love your style!! And that layering - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christin, these paper layers look so gorgeous! Love the pretty background too!

    ReplyDelete