Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook November kit - 1/4

Reveal time over at My Creative Scrapbook.  Head on 0ver to the site and pick up one of these awesome Kits for yourself! here... and check out the DT Gallery while you are there... prepare to be inspired! here...

I am here to share with you my first layout using the Main kit  featuring Echo Park Paper Reflections, Wood veneer words Dear Lizzy, Prima flowers, MME buttons, silk ribbon.







 I will share a tutorial later this month on how I made this layout. 

The Main Kit...


The Creative Kit...


The Limited Edition Kit...


The Album Kit...

3 comments:

  1. Nydelig! Flott bakgrunnspapir og stensilbruk, stilig søm og herlig bilde!
    Ha en fin kveld :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I'm amazed! Such a warm page! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Belgium, your last pages are beautiful! They are so well made ​​with full details. Beautiful pictures too! Bravo bravo! good Sunday

    google translation

    ReplyDelete