Sunday, December 1, 2013

Adventkalender - Pink Paislee

One of this year’s advent calendars is made using and old Clip It Up that have been hiding in my Scrap Room for quite some time. 24 paper bags, 24 gold embossed numbers, two strips of Noel paper (cut into pennant shapes), and a doily were all I needed to prep each bag so it was ready to be hung on the clip it up. To give it an extra little finish, I topped it with glitter garland. This project can also be seen at Pink paislee


First some progress photos

The numbers are embossed with gold embossing powder


I cut out two pennants and stapled together with a doily.

Then I glued the numbers on and fasten them in the clip it up.  You can see that I didn't have the doily on the back as well, just in case I wanted to add something else....






1 comment: