Sunday, July 7, 2013

MCS - July Limited Edition kit - I

I was so lucky to be able to scrap with the Limited Edition kit this month, Websters Pages - Plum & Seed.

Here are some of my layouts - more to come later...

PERFECT LITTLE PRINCESS





SMILE










The Limited Edition Kit...Beautiful Websters Pages...




Pictures of the other kits


The Main Kit... Filled with Simple Stories Goodness...




The Creative Kit...Fabulous Little Yellow Bicycle...





The Album Kit...Gorgeous Basic Grey...




The Mixed Media Kit...




The Off the Page Project Kit...






Please take a moment and have a look at the beautiful creations the Design Team have cooked up for you this month. There are tons of inspiring projects to get those creative juices flowing... gohere.

6 comments:

  1. Your work is so beautiful every time! I love the way you use layers (and I must say that it has influenced my style of scrapbooking) and I like the way you create the background. Thanks for being such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts and your daughter is so sweet and an adorable princess! Thanks for sharing your art works and for the inspiration!

    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful layouts. The colours are just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects, as always...♥

    ReplyDelete